I was super excited to receive a package from STRUT83! The packaging was cute and most importantly – the shoes were super cute! Check out more of them at – www.strut83.com
I’ve Got the Blues! | D-Denim-D-Dunt
“Well if Momma wants to please me, she’s only got to JEAN me! I got the BLUES!”
Get ready to get BLUE this season as denim makes its way into more than just bottoms!
Designers are not only updating the treatment of denim washes, but they are also utilizing the fabric in outerwear, tops, and accessories!
Below are a few trends rolling into men’s and women’s closets this season. Check them out!
1. Denim Outerwear: Whether a denim jacket or denim vest you need one….so get one!
2. Shredded Denim: Church isn’t the only place you have to go to be holy! Whether you buy your denim ripped or designate a Sunday afternoon to DIY with friends, destructed jeans are back in style! CHUCH!
3. Patchwork Denim: Rocked your jeans torn for a while and need a change? Patch them up! You will soon be wearing a trend seen on jeans, tops and bags! “Patch it up yall, I’m about to!”
4. Denim Footwear: Now you can actually say you are wearing denim “head-to-toe” and mean it! Denim has made its way down the body line to adorn our feet…mmm and when it’s a red bottom… it don’t get mo’ betta’ then that!
5. Denim Shirts: Also known as “Chambray” (Yes, you can say it with a French accent) is a lightweight denim that is great on its own AND as a layering piece! They come in all types of washes and styles… act like the DOW and INVEST!
These are just a few of the many ways that denim is morphing into new and updated concepts. Extreme washes, waxed, and dipped ombre are a few of the other new denim treatments you’ll see on the sales floor this season.
So get out to your local mall or boutique! Re-read this blog post, pull out your harmonica, and feeeeeeel the BLUES!!
These shoes gave me life today! What better way to start off the weekend then with some great shoes!
(…and the pants are amazing too!)
Have a great weekend!
A SEQUINS of Events Brought in the New Year! | NYE 2012
Which Sequined number is your favorite!? Have one of your own?! – send your sequins outfit photos to email@example.com!
Happy New Year ::SM Fam::! 2012… HERE WE GO!
Yup. | It’s THAT Balenciaga Spr 12′ Shoe
Cause my Feet are too BOOTIE-LICIOUS for ya Babe!
Winter has now fallen upon us and its time to shake your way to the shoe department and get BOOTIE-LICOUS!
This season we are seeing booties trending in an array of styles – from wedges to stilettos; fold-overs w/ fur and shearling; and buckled & angled styles. Designers have crafted booties for every trendsetter, making it easy to go beyond causal this winter.
Have some Booties that you adore? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Below are a few styles that I fancied – Check them out!
“I don’t think your ready for this Jelly”